May 26, 2021
- Fixed an issue that was preventing filters from working for user not logged in.
May 25, 2021
- Added new Settings option to the menu for all users.
- Added new Filters option to the menu for all users.
- Completely rewrote the settings ssytem to support more features for guest users who are not logged in.
- Made several changes and improvements to how hypelists are created, edited and shared.
- Fixed other small issues and bugs.
April 16, 2021
- Redesigned user interface to support a sidebar menu for all platforms.
April 6, 2021
- Developed a new Hypelist system that alows users to create a list of topic, source and feed hypesets to share, view or follow.
- Complete rewrote and replaced the Add Follows system so it now supports multiple follows being added at one time.
- Rewrote core indexing system to support more source sites and improve indexining performance so hypes get pushed live more quickly.
March 28, 2021
- Added support for entering URLs when searching that returns the embeddable hype if found.
March 21, 2021
We are excited to announce the launch of SiteHype, is a social content reader and search engine providing fast and simple access to a diverse variety of content from a large variety of quality sources.
What has changed with the move to SITEHYPE!
- All previous user accounts from NEWS and RUMORS have been removed as they are not compatible with the new site.
- Articles listed in the search results much quicker now.
- Everything now centers around your Hypefeed which is based on things you follow.
- Articles are now called "Hypes".
- Support has been added for sharing and embedding hypes.
- User subscriptions have been removed.
- Many subscription-required features are now available to everyone for free.
- The Favorites system has been removed.
- A new Follows system has been added that allows you to follow topics, sources and/or feeds.
- A new Blocks system has been added that allows you to block content from specific sites.
- Several lesser used settings have been removed to make it easier to customize the site.
- The site has been redesigned to provide a cleaner interface.
- Search layouts have been redesigned for a cleaner look.
- Topics, sources and feeds have been moved to the new Discover section.